Type: Red wine
Denomination: Ribera del Duero
Variety: Tempranillo 100%
Hectares: 130 hectares
· Year of plantation: 1940 - Not specified
· Orientation: northeast-southeast.
· Location: Province of Valladolid / Province of Burgos
Altitude: 720m to 950m
· Dry and extreme continental Mediterranean climate.
Average rainfall 400mm-500mm.
· Soils: Calcareous clay on the slopes of the province of Valladolid, alluvial in the lower parts and clay in the Burgos area.
· Not specified
WINEMAKING / VINICULTURE
Manual harvest in 15kg boxes
Selection in the winery
· Average aging of 16 months in French and American oak barrels.
Intense garnet red color. Great aromatic complexity with a predominance of ripe red fruits, with notes of liquorice and spices. On the palate it is fresh, long and meaty, with a remarkable structure of elegant and sweet tannins.
PRICE KG OF GRAPE