Type: Red wine
Denomination: Ribera del Duero
· Variety: 100%
Hectares: 6.2 hectares
· Year of plantation: 1991 - 2000
· Location: Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
Altitude: 760m - 820m
· Extreme continental with harsh winters, hot summers
Average rainfall 400mm-500mm.
· Soils: Sands in fluvial areas and great presence of stone with clay-calcareous soils on the slopes
· Differentiated plots distributed in the municipality of Valbuena de Duero: Santa Marina (sand and clay), La Gravera (sand and clay), El Garnacho (clay) and Jaramiel (clay-calcareous)
4,700 kgs / ha
WINEMAKING / VINICULTURE
Manual harvest in 15kg boxes
Selection in the winery
· Average aging of 8 months in French and American oak barrels.
Cherry red with notes of black fruit and toast on the nose. Elegant, delicate and long. At the optimum point of consumption.
PRICE KG OF GRAPE
Estimation: € 1.80 / kg to € 2.60 / kg